Wednesday, June 03, 2009

10 Layers

I am blessed with a very attractive and intelligent girlfriend who has a very active imagination, especially when it comes to sex and our little hobby of bondage. We don't get to see each other very much, since I work in the entertainment industry and she is the manager of a large retail store. So between our crazy schedules, we don't get a lot of time to play. But we've developed a game that we call "sexy dare" that keeps the fire burning even if we only see each other for a few hours every day. The rules are simple: if one of us says to the other that its time for a sexy dare, we accept the challenge, and we always complete the dare, no questions asked. We have a very trusting relationship and we've had a lot of fun exploring each other's secret desires as well as pushing our boundries in a sane and safe way.

My girlfriend Alisia had just been the recipient of a "sexy dare" so when I heard my cell phone ring I had a feeling it was my turn.

I grabbed the phone and hit the answer button in one quick motion. Before I could even say hello, I heard her sexy voice.

"Hi honey. It's your turn to complete a sexy dare. This is a bit complicated, so bear with me on this one, but I think you'll find the reward will be worth it!"

With an introduction like that, I knew it would be an interesting dare for me! I could feel my dick swelling in my jeans as I waited for the rest of her instructions.

"Honey, I keep thinking about that sexy dare you made me do and it's been making me incredibly horny, so I want you to be horny with me. So, I've decided that your sexy dare is to wear a chastity belt until I get home."

Hmmm, this could get very interesting! But my mind clicked back to reality since a chastity belt for me is not something in our collection of toys. We've talked about them at times, but budgets and the reality of life don't always allow for those things. I was about to tell her this when she interrupted.

"Now I know we don't have a way to keep your beautiful dick protected, so we'll have to improvise today."

Whenever she uses the word "improvise" I know that she has some wonderfully perverted idea in her head to torture me!

"Honey, are you ready? I want you to take a roll of masking tape and completely encase your dick. Make sure you don't leave even an inch visible and make sure you cover the end too! We need to make sure we protect little Willy until I get home!"

Alisia had really cooked up a crazy dare this time! I was almost too amazed to say anything. Luckily I didn't have too!

"Ok honey. Take care of that task, and call me back as soon as you are finished! Love ya!"

I could feel myself swelling in my pants as I grabbed a roll of masking tape. Good thing I had the office where I work all to myself when Alisia called.

I pulled down my pants and boxer shorts and started wrapping tape around my quickly swelling penis. As I reached the tip, I remembered her instructions and placed a few strips over the tip. Then, just for good measure, I wrapped everything again. While I felt a little funny standing there with my dick covered in tape, pointing straight ahead like a hood ornament, I remembered Alisia's instructions and called her back.

She answered on the first ring.

"Hi darling, here's the next part of your dare."

I gulped. There was more? I think she sensed my apprehension.

"Don't worry dear, I'm only protecting my favorite sex toy, and it will be worth it for you when I get home tonight!"

I relaxed a bit, ever conscious of my confined dick.

"Ok darling, here is the next part of your dare. I want to make sure that you don't find a way to get yourself too excited before I get home, so we're going to put your little package away for safekeeping. Just take some more tape, and pull little wrapped up Willy between your legs. I want to make sure that you can't get too excited with the rest of your dare! Once you complete this, head on home! Love ya!"

With that the line went dead, and I looked down at my confined dick, which at this point was swelled up, trying to burst out of its masking tape shield. What concern I had about the dare was completely overcome by the thought of my hot girlfriend making it "worth it."

I grabbed the roll of tape, and slowly tried to force my dick between my legs. With my excitement, it took a bit of time, but I managed. Soon I was finished, and when I looked down, instead of seeing my dick, all I saw was a smooth, white, almost sexless, but strangly erotic crotch. Instead of my penis wanting to stay tucked away, it seemed to have a mind of its own and tried to make another appearance. I knew I needed more tape, so I grabbed a roll of 3 inch industrial grade masking tape. A few layers of that and I knew that I had completed my task for Alisia. I pulled up my shorts and pants, marveling at how different everything felt without my normal parts hanging around. As I drove home, every push of the pedals in the car sent new sensations through my body as my trapped penis tried to get used to a very confining situation.

I pulled in the driveway and carefully climbed out of the car. As I got in the house, I plunked my keys on the kitchen table and listened to the one message on the answering machine.

It was Alisia!

"Hi darling! Since you are listening to this message, I know you've made it home. I hope you are enjoying your dare, because you're not quite done yet! I want to make sure that you really keep your jewels packed away until I get home so here is the rest of your dare. I want you to cover your crotch with 9 more layers of whatever you think will keep little Willy safe. Then when I get home, we can pretend its Christmas, and I can unwrap my present! Oh a few things before I hang up. Make sure you really cover everything. And to make things interesting, no potty breaks. And no cheating and playing with yourself darling! I want you primed and ready when I open my present!"

When the message ended my dick almost popped out of its prison. Alisia was always full of kinky ideas, but this one definitely would win awards. The thought of her coming home and slowly "unwrapping" me sent shivers up my spine. Since I was already past the point of no return I figured I'd make it interesting for her. I grabbed a beer from the fridge, and headed to the basement workshop to get to work completing my dare.

Three rolls of masking tape, and two rolls of duct tape later, I was finished. Even I was impressed with my handywork. It looked like I was wearing very tight boxer briefs made out of duct tape. Instead of a rather large bulge in the front, I had a completely smooth sexless crotch. I was incredibly turned on, thinking about Alisia and how she would react to seeing me this way. I couldn't wait for her to get home.

I slowly headed upstairs and grabbed a few beers from the fridge. As I sat down on the couch, I realized that maybe I had overdone it with the tape, as it was a bit difficult to do "normal" things like bend at the waist, climb stairs or even walk. But, a dare is a dare, and I knew that my reward from Alisia would be worth it when she got home!

I mindlessly channel surfed as I drank my beer, not paying much attention to the TV, just thinking about Alisia and the fun we'd have tonight when she got home. Before I knew it, it was almost 8:00 and I managed to finish off all the beer.

Just then I heard the phone ring in the kitchen. I got off the couch and headed for the kitchen a quickly as I could. Every step reminded me of my self imposed chastity along with a new feeling that took me a moment to place. I had to piss! Alisia had been on my case about drinking less, and this was one time when I wish I had listened to her! I couldn't get to the phone in time to answer it, but I heard our message begin to play. Considering my situation, I figured whoever was calling would leave a message if it was so important.

"...so if you would, leave a message after the beep and we'll call you back as soon as we can."

BEEEEEP

"Hi darling, it's Alisia. Listen, I almost forgot to tell you, but we're doing inventory tonight at the store, so I won't be home until 2 or 3. I hope you're enjoying your dare, and I can't wait to get home to unwrap my present! Love ya!"

I stood there speechless as my trapped cock and filling bladder told me I had a very long night ahead of me. But, a dare is a dare. I wonder how long I can hold on until the beer works its way through me!